Cox Customer Support is one of the best services that you will find in the category of Communication. They have a variety of options for you to reach out and ask for guidance. Even if you have the smallest of the doubts, you can directly call on the Cox Customer Service Phone Number to put up your query and get the best solution.
If you are on this page to know about the customer support of Cox, then you must already know that they are an American Cable Television company which is a privately owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Cox provides many services like digital cable television, telecommunications, and home automation. And did you know that it is the sixth largest multichannel video service provider in the US?
Ways To Contact Cox Customer Service
Several customers put up different types of issues they face, online as well as over the call. Some are about channels not being provided, and some are for internet issues. But, for every kind of issue, the Cox support have provided their customers with different and specified helpline numbers, so that they could get the service as fast as possible. The specified numbers decrease the wait time and help the customer explain there stuff easily.
If you want to contact the support regarding any issue with your Cox network, you can choose one of the following methods to contact them directly. Read along to know which method suits you the best.
- Call the Cox Customer Support Directly
- Write an email to report a claim or file a complaint
- Use the live chat option if you don’t want to wait on the call
- Write a letter and send via snail mail directly to the headquarter
- Visit the Social Media Sites
- Find your nearest service center
- Use the FAQs page to find answers to your questions
Cox Customer Care Number
Method #1 Directly calling the customer support
Some people find using the Cox Customer Service Number and calling the customer support the best way to contact the agents. Why? The answer seems quite simple. Because that way you can find the best solution for your issue. If you too believe that calling would help you better with your problem, then you can use one of the following numbers to contact the service according to the problem you are having.
- If you want to call the sales department to order new service, get information on your pending order, or if you want to upgrade your service, then you can call on – 1-800-818-0679
- To check your balance, or to make a payment for the service, you might need to call the Support. You could even have a technical issue that needs to be solved. For that, you can call – 1-800-234-3993
- Have you changed your house? The moving of your network is made easy with Cox communications. All you need to call on – 1-877-620-2098
- For remote troubleshooting and resolution of PC, Laptops, and Devices, or for the house wiring problems, you can call the advanced technical support – 1-877-COX-ASST (269-2778) #This is paid by the way!!
- For any other issues regarding your services from cox at your home – 1-877-404-2568
Cox Customer Service Chat
Method #2 Live Chat
You can find the live chat option on the customer support page.
- For a live chat with sales department, of course, for ordering a new service, or upgrading the old one, you can visit the help page of the Cox Official Website and scroll down to find the Live Chat option.
Find the customer support here – Visit
- You have live chat option for the moving support too, you can find it at the end of the customer support page
Cox Customer Service Hours
- Find the support at sales Monday to Friday between 8 AM and 8 PM, and on Saturday between 9 AM to 6 PM
- Rest of the technical support is available l34 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cox Customer Service Email
Method #3 ESupport
There is no direct email address available for the customers, but you can put up your questions on the esupport page of the website. To use this feature, visit the Customer Care ESupport.
Method #4 Letter via snail mail
If you are a little old school, or you want to write a well written and descriptive letter to the headquarters, then you can send them to the corporate address
Cox Communications, Inc.
6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
To send your payment via mail, you can send it to the payment mailing address
Payment Mailing Address
Cox Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 78071
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8071
Method #5 Direct visit to the Cox Store
Tip# You can directly visit the store to pay your bills or get a solution for any technical problem. Not sure if you have any store nearby? Go to the Store Locator to find out!
Cox Customer Care
Method #6 Cox Community Page
For any further assistant on some commonly put up questions, you can visit the Community Page of Cox. There you will find amazing solutions to the most common problems, and you can even put up your question too, or answer someone else’s.
Method #7 Social Media
For those without patience, we have an ultimate solution. Social Media. Yes, it might not be the best way to get your solution, but you sure can get their attention. And once you get their attention, it is not hard to get in touch with a customer support agent.
You can visit their Twitter Account and send them a direct message. This could work, or you can Tweet your issue with their Twitter handle.
You can also put your question on the Facebook Timeline of Cox. Her you get the chance to send them Direct Message too, which is answered pretty fast.
To contact customer service at other companies –
Whether you call for common questions like How to retrieve your password? How can I pay my bills? Or call to upgrade your services, or to activate new equipment. The Cox Customer service agents provide the best help to their customers. You can use any method, any number, and you will be able to get the help you need.