To watch your favorite sport or movie, you can use the PPV On Kodi, PPV is Pay Per View, which means that users have to pay for every time they are watching a certain video. With the development of HD quality channels and different new changes on the Internet, PPV is becoming more and more common and popular among users. PPV offers all the live telecast channels of sports like boxing, WWE, UFC, NBA and much more. Most people use PPV to watch movies on the internet and it is quite useful to them.
As PPV is high in demand, there are many Free PPV Streams on Kodi, there are many Add-ons that provide PPV facilities to the users.
How To Download And Install PPV On Firestick
If you want to enjoy the PPV services on Firestick, you can pay a minimal cost to your service provider, the cost of PPV varies from content to content. After that you must have specific Add-ons to be able to use Free Pay Per View Online service, there are many Add-ons available on Kodi for that purpose like Sports Devil, which has many videos of Sports Channels like WWE, NBA, and Planet MMA, which is quite popular among users. To get PPV On Firestick you can follow the following steps to watch live channels.
How To Download PPV
To Watch Live Pay Per View Online Free, you need to install Kodi Add-on. Sports Devil is one of the famous and best Kodi Add-on for that purpose. It is used to stream popular sports channel over Kodi.
Add On: Sports Devil
- Go to the System Settings option in your Kodi App
- Go to the File Manager Option in your Settings Menu and Open it.
- On the Left side of the screen, you will see a panel, look for the icon “ad source”
- On the new dialogue box, in the Name area, you will see <none> written. Double click on it.
- In the URL area type in: http://mediarepos.net/tco and in the name area type in: tco
- Recheck everything so that there is no mistake and your installation runs smoothly.
- Go back to the Main Menu of the Kodi App and click on the option of add-on, available on the left panel
- There is a package installer icon on the left panel, it looks like a little open box, click on it.
- On the next screen, search for the option – install from zip file
- A list of zip files will open in front of you, from this list scroll down and look for “tco”, click on it once you find it.
- On the next screen, you must find two options select the option of Repo Colossus.zip
- Let the installation be completed, once it is done, got to the repository – install from repository
- Form the list of repositories, find the Colossus Repository and select it
- From the left panel of the next screen, select the Video Add-on option
- You will see all your installed Add-ons here, click on the Sports Devil Kodi Add-on
- Install this by simply clicking on the install button in the bottom right side of the screen.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be prompted with the notification, after that you can simply start using the Add-on
After installing the Sports Devil add-on, you will be able to make access to the PPV on it and would be able to watch all kinds of sports videos live. There are lots of other features in this add-on, you will be able to enjoy the all once you install it properly.
If you have any other query or suggestion regarding this topic, feel free to comment, we will be happy to help. Do share the post with your friends if you find it helpful.