In this article, we will discuss the most annoying but important Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]. What sets MS Outlook Application apart from its competitors is that it allows users to handle multiple email accounts and save their personal data and important information.
However, every good thing also has comes with some issues. With MS Outlook, you can encounter an error code [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423rd]. But no need to worry about it. Here you can find the easiest method to fix MS Outlook Error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c].
Follow the basic steps below to fix this error in MS Outlook.
Reasons for Error Code [Pii_Email_Cbd448bbd34c985e423c]
Following are some potential explanations and reasons for error code [pii email cbd448bbd34c985e423c]:
- Use of multiple accounts: Outlook will not function properly and will display an error message during the use of multiple accounts.
- Suspicious email messages: They can block your incoming and outgoing messages in Outlook.
- This error may be caused by cache details.
- A corrupted utility file also may cause this error. Try using a new and official MS Outlook version.
- Usually, a pirated Outlook version can also cause this error to occur.
- Another reason could be incorrect file integration.
If you are getting this error without any of the above-mentioned reasons, we advise you to contact Microsoft Support Team.
5 Steps to Fix the [Pii_Email_Cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error Code
Let’s see how to fix the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error in Microsoft Outlook. Below are the steps to resolve the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error in Microsoft Outlook:
Method# 1: Clear Cookies and Cache
When you use Outlook, a lot of information is stored in the browser database. It can contain degraded or useless packages of information which can cause error [pii_email_cbd248bbd234c985e423c] to occur. You need to delete cache and clear cookies from the database to this problem. Here is the steps by which you can clear the cache and cookies.
- Exit the MS Outlook App.
- Open it again.
- Go to the File tab.
- Choose options from the dialog box.
- Now, select the Mail tab.
- Clear the complete list of users.
- Select “Empty Auto-Complete List” to clear the cache.
Try using at most 1-2 accounts from Outlook as multiple Outlook accounts can trigger this error.
Uninstall the old version and reinstall the latest version of Outlook. After updating Outlook, it is important to reboot your PC.
Open Outlook to see if error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] has resolved or not. If you are still encountering this error, follow the next method.
Method# 2: Replace the Previous Version with the Newer One
You can also encounter the error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] in case your Outlook file is damaged or corrupted. This is the most simple way to solve this issue.
If you don’t know how to uninstall a program or Outlook software from Windows, follow the step by step guide below.
- If you do not want to lose your email history, back it all up.
- Open the start menu by either clicking the start button or pressing the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Search the control panel and launch it
- Select Programs and Features.
- Search for Office 365 from the list of installed software on your computer and launch it.
- If you want to uninstall the software, Windows will ask you for confirmation.
- Allow the uninstallation process to proceed and let the windows take care of the rest.
- After the completion of the uninstalling process, download and install the latest version of MS Outlook.
This should remove any errors that you were encountering. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application is the easiest and effective way to resolve any errors.
Method# 3: Use the Internet Error Fixing Utility.
- Another way to fix this error is to use the Microsoft Outlook Internet.
- Enter your login information.
- Join Outlook as you have used it for your official application.
- There are few discrepancies in the user interface of MS Outlook applications, as well as in MS Outlook’s Internet.
Method #4: Auto Repair Tool
If the above two strategies haven’t resolved your issue, try the auto repair tool.
- Click on “File” and “Account Settings”
- Open the “Outlook.”
- Click on your email address and click fix as shown in the account settings image below.
- Continue by clicking repair work.
In the end, follow the instructions on your screen.
Method #5: Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If you cannot resolve error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] despite following all the above-mentioned measures, you can contact the Microsoft support representative for assistance. Microsoft provides its customers with exceptional support and services and can help you overcome this problem.
Other Common Outlook Errors
- Error Code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
- Error Code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
- Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Error Code [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]
- Error Code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]
- Error Code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
- Error Code [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
- Error Code [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]
- Error Code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]
- Error Code [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]
- Error Code [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]