Are you worried about error code [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]? Are you having trouble fixing this error code? Don’t worry because we’ll give you some useful tips and tricks to fix this error, just follow the steps below:
How to Fix [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]
Method # 1: Clear cache
Once you clear the cookies and cache data, the error code [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]? might not appear after you reboot. However, clearing cache and cookies can delete your saved passwords and other information. So make sure you have an alternate backup before attempting the solution.
- Open your computer’s accessibility window.
- You can see more choices, by clicking the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select more tools from there.
- From the next tab, choose Simple Browsing Details. You can instantly see a list of different options.
- Check the cookies and other site data and the Cached images.
- Click on Clear Data and wait until it’s finished.
- Exit the page and open your Outlook account a few seconds later and check whether the error code is resolved.
Method #2: Outlook update
Make sure your PC has the Office’s latest version and device specifications.
- In most cases, the earlier version is deleted when you execute the Microsoft Office Setup program on a computer with a previous version of Office installed.
- However, there are instances where an uninstall is required, for example, if you encounter installation errors or problems.
- Your Office files will not be removed when you uninstall Office, but you might want to back up your Outlook data files if your official version contains Outlook.
- See, locating and transferring Outlook data to a device.
Method #3: Uninstalling & Reinstalling Microsoft Outlook
This is the simplest way to solve this issue.
If you don’t know how to uninstall a program or Outlook software from Windows, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- If you do not want to lose your email history, back it all up.
- Open the start menu by either clicking the start button or pressing the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Search the control panel and launch it
- Select Programs and Features.
- Search for Office 365 from the list of installed software on your computer and launch it.
- If you want to uninstall the software, Windows will ask you for confirmation.
- Allow the uninstallation process to proceed and let the windows take care of the rest.
- After the completion of the uninstalling process, download and install the latest version of MS Outlook.
This should remove any errors that you were encountering.
Method #4: Use the Web application
- Go to the Options at the top and in the navigation pane, pick the version of the Outlook Web App.
- Clear the checkbox for Outlook Web App by using the light edition.
- Save the changes.
- Register from the LED
- Use a registered account for your Outlook.
Method #5: Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If you cannot resolve this problem despite following all the above-mentioned measures, you can contact the Microsoft support representative for assistance. Microsoft provides its customers with exceptional support and services and can help you overcome this problem.
This article was all about the error [pii_email_9adeb81f173c673a5]. We tried to solve this problem from the perspective of our readers. Please contact us if you are still not able to solve this problem, and we will try to find a solution for you. You can also get assistance from the Microsoft Support Team.
Other Common Outlook Errors
- Error Code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
- Error Code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
- Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Error Code [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]
- Error Code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]
- Error Code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
- Error Code [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
- Error Code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]
- Error Code [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]
- Error Code [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]
- Error Code [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]