If you are looking for a solution to fix the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error, then this article contains all the information for it. Here, we will provide you step-by-step solution to fix this error.
What is Error Code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]?
This error appears when your Microsoft Outlook is not working well. Some of the reasons why this error appears, includes:
- Microsoft Outlook could have been improperly installed on your PC. Make sure you follow all the installation guidelines to prevent this from happening.
- There are problems with the cache.
- Missing files during installation can also cause this error to occur.
- Other programs on your PC might be interfering with the Outlook App.
If this error is due to an improper installation, you can uninstall the current version and install the updated version.
Easy steps for fixing this error
1. Get the latest version
You may have problems with an outdated version of the program. Make sure that you use the new Outlook update. Also download the latest MS Office edition as the updated Outlook does not work on an old MS office when updating to the latest Outlook. Installing a new MS Office version:
- Check for the new updated version.
- Pick the last version to download.
- Reset the PC
- Open your Outlook to confirm that the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] has resolved.
If it still doesn’t fix the error, uninstall Outlook and install the new update.
Follow these steps for uninstalling Outlook:
- Find applications in the search box
- Spot Outlook in the search window
- Click on the app
- Please carefully follow the instructions on screen before uninstalling.
- Now, check for the new update and install the latest version.
- Proceed to reboot your PC.
- Login to the new Outlook App after starting your computer and see if the error persists.
2. Web-based version
If you use an old browser, you may not be able to resolve this error despite following the steps above. It is because the latest edition of MS Office and Outlook do not support your old browser.
Therefore, update your browser to use the latest version of Outlook. When in the browser, go to the website of Outlook and update the web-based version. Login with your Outlook account and check if the error [pii email aef67573025b785e8ee2] is resolved.
3. Clean Cache information and Cookies
Clearing the cache removes the digital footprints of your computer. The source of the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error could be a faulty cache memory. Clearing the cache would ensure that all the faulty cache data is no longer present. Follow the steps below to clear the cache.
- Open Chrome on your computer
- At the top right, click on the three dots
- Tap More tools > Clear Browsing Data
- You will be asked to pick a time range.
- Check all boxes and click > Clear Data.
After following these steps:
- Open your Outlook account and check if the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] has resolved.
- Sign out of and close all other Outlook accounts.
- Sign back in to see if the error has been fixed.
Here is another solution if your error is not fixed to this point.
4. Using Automated tool for repair
You’ve reached the last method because the other four were not working, right? No need to worry because this method can surely solve your problem. Follow the steps as shown:
- Find “Apps and Features” in the search box.
- Click and select Microsoft Office 365
- Select the “Shift” option by right-clicking on the application
- You’ll be prompted with “How do you wish to fix your Office program?” Select “easy repair” among the two available options.
- Click “Repair again.”
- Make sure that before continuing, you save all your work, or you may end up losing it. To finalize the operation, click “Next.”
- Open your Outlook now to see if the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is still in place.
By following this method, you should be able to fix this error. For some, the error might even be resolved at the first or second stage. It all depends on the source of the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
5. Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If you cannot resolve this problem despite following all the above-mentioned measures, you can contact the Microsoft support representative for assistance. Microsoft provides its customers with exceptional support and services and can help you overcome this problem.
We hope our article was of some help. Make sure that you follow the steps in detail to clear this error if. You can also contact Microsoft Support Center to resolve the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. We hope that you’d be able to fix this error with these methods.
Other Common Outlook Errors
- Error Code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
- Error Code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
- Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Error Code [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]
- Error Code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]
- Error Code [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
- Error Code [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]
- Error Code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]
- Error Code [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]
- Error Code [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]
- Error Code [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]