Error Code Solution Guide
Today we will talk about fixing the error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. We usually encounter this error while sending emails through an outlook account. For this reason, we must know how to fix this error code.
Let’s look at some useful recovery methods to resolve this error.
What does error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] mean?
This error is triggered due to a conflict with the SMTP server if you set up your software wrong during the installation.
In other words, you run into a problem with the username, password, server authentication, and IP address which can cause the error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] to occur. If you want to fix it, you have to understand how the mail server requires a full authentication.
Tips to fix error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
There are several ways to resolve this error. Here, we will discuss six of the most effective strategies for fixing it.
Check record settings first and then proceed with the following steps:
- Go to Tools Menu.
- Select a record that causes the issue
- Go to Properties.
- Check the mail server if SMTP is causing problems.
- Activate the mail server.
- Check “my server requires validation”.
- Search FAE’s SMTP port number for the equivalent. If you want the connection to be stable, check the imprint. It needs a stable SSL connection.
7 easiest methods to fix Error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
The error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs in Outlook Express or Mail in Windows 10, and the reason behind it is the conflict between SMTP Servers. The clients face this issue when they try to send emails without doing the appropriate setting of the record.
Now we will present six different methods to help you deal with the error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
Method 1: Programs and Features
You can fix this error through the programs and features option in the control panel. Below are the steps that you can follow to fix this error:
- Click the Windows button and search for software and updates.
- Check for Microsoft Office 365 or pick any office application.
- In the Program and Usable Header, click ‘Fix’ on and follow the instructions.
- Once done, reboot Outlook and check if the error code is resolved. If not, repeat the process again.
Method 2: Server Default Setting
Follow these steps and check your server default settings.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File.
- Click Settings.
- Select a record.
- Now select your email account from the dropdown.
- Tap on more settings
- Open the site email setup.
- Open the active working tab.
- Check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
After following these steps, restart your Outlook and see if the error [pii email 37f47c40464938129d6] is resolved.
Method 3: Check Duplicate Accounts
If you are still facing this error, check the duplicate accounts or delete them. Follow the steps below:
- Tap on the menu
- Go to settings on the mailing tab.
- Check and pick the duplicate account in the dropdown.
- Click to remove one duplicate account as shown in the image below: Delete duplicate account from Microsoft’s Outlook.
Method 4: Change the Server Port Number
The next way to resolve this problem is through the server port number. You can change the server port number with the following steps:
- Open Outlook and go to document
- Open Account Settings
- Open Email from the record-setting
- Select your email account from the rundown.
- A new window Email Account will open.
- Select more settings and go to Internet Email Settings.
- Tap on Advanced Tab
In case you are lucky, your problem will be resolved. If not, follow the next method to resolve error [pii_email 37f47c40446493129d6].
Method 5: Antivirus Software
Now check the window for antivirus software since corrupted antivirus can hamper the functionality of Microsoft Outlook. Follow the steps below:
- Click on Start and go to settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Click on Windows Security.
- Run settings.
- Each antivirus has different settings. Verify that you are using the right settings.
Method 6: Reinstall Outlook
If the first five techniques do not work, then you use this method. Just uninstall your Outlook and reinstall it, as this is the most effective way of resolving this error. Following the instructions again, add a new record.
This is the most simple way to solve this issue.
If you don’t know how to uninstall a program or Outlook software from Windows, follow the step by step guide below.
- If you do not want to lose your email history, back it all up.
- Open the start menu by either clicking the start button or pressing the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Search the control panel and launch it
- Select Programs and Features.
- Search for Office 365 from the list of installed software on your computer and launch it.
- If you want to uninstall the software, Windows will ask you for confirmation.
- Allow the uninstallation process to proceed and let the windows take care of the rest.
- After the completion of the uninstalling process, download and install the latest version of MS Outlook.
This should remove any errors that you were encountering. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application is the easiest and effective way to resolve any errors.
Methos 7: Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If you cannot resolve this problem despite following all the above-mentioned measures, you can contact the Microsoft support representative for assistance. Microsoft provides its customers with exceptional support and services and can help you overcome this problem.
Other Common Outlook Errors
- Error Code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
- Error Code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
- Error Code [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]
- Error Code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]
- Error Code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
- Error Code [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
- Error Code [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]
- Error Code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]
- Error Code [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]
- Error Code [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]
- Error Code [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]