MS Outlook is one of the most common email applications used in business. Unfortunately, with any software, there can be issues and errors, one of them being the error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3].
What is error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]?
Error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is an error with the operation of your MS Outlook program that prevents the proper operation of the emailing system.
Reasons of Error Code
When the Outlook Application is not running properly, it displays the error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. The reason for this could device failure or misconfiguration related to the program.
It is always recommended to repair the root cause. However, some of the key reasons that may cause such a problem are briefly explained below.
- Use of multiple email accounts on the same system.
- Browser history, cookies, and caches not being deleted.
- Your MS Office suite has been corrupted.
- Windows OS is incompatible.
- The default setting of MS Outlook has been disrupted.
How to Fix the Error Code[pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]?
You have now understood the causes of your device error [pii_mail_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. Let’s look at some simple DIY tricks for resolving it.
Remove cookies and cache from your browser:
All of us know that caches and browser cookies are unwanted files. But we don’t even spend five minutes to remove them. These data files are harmless but can interfere with other applications and programs.
Clearing cache and cookies can delete your saved passwords and other information so make sure you have an alternate backup before attempting the solution.
- Open your computer’s accessibility window.
- You can see more choices, by clicking the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select more tools from there.
- From the next tab, choose Simple Browsing Details. You can instantly see a list of different options.
- Check the cookies and other site data and the Cached images.
- Click on Clear Data and wait until it’s finished.
- Exit the page and open your Outlook account a few seconds later and check whether the error code is resolved.
Uninstall and re-install MS Office Suite
By uninstalling the root file from the control panel, you can quickly solve minor program-related issues. After the MS Office Suite is deactivated successfully, a new installation will be needed. If you don’t know how to uninstall a program or Outlook software from Windows, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- If you do not want to lose your email history, back it all up.
- Open the start menu by either clicking the start button or pressing the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Search the control panel and launch it
- Select Programs and Features.
- Search for Office 365 from the list of installed software on your computer and launch it.
- If you want to uninstall the software, Windows will ask you for confirmation.
- Allow the uninstallation process to proceed and let the windows take care of the rest.
- After the completion of the uninstalling process, download and install the latest version of MS Outlook.
This should remove any errors that you were encountering.
MS Outlook Tech Update:
The protection and security of all its customers is always a priority for Microsoft. This is why Microsoft issues security updates from time to time for its MS Office suite. You have to upgrade the application with the new updates immediately after encountering [pii _email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error.
Turn on your Windows update section to automatically update your system applications such as MS Office. You will not see the error again until updated.
Using the Web Edition
If the above two solutions do not seem to work, it is highly advisable to use the web edition of the Outlook application.
First, open your account in Outlook. Now on top of the screen, you will see the Options button. Click on the web version of the application and save it. Once again, you have to log in with your registered account and access the online version.
Try updating your Windows OS:
Outdated Windows OS is often the root cause of such error. Therefore, upgrade your PC to the latest Windows OS. For instance, if you have Windows 8.1 or earlier, then switch to Windows 10 and higher. All you have to do is run the installer for the new windows OS edition.
Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If you cannot resolve this problem despite following all the above-mentioned measures, you can contact the Microsoft support representative for assistance. Microsoft provides its customers with exceptional support and services and can help you overcome this problem.
In this article, we explained how to get rid of the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error to our esteemed readers and guests. You can successfully solve this problem if you carefully follow the above steps.
Other Common Outlook Errors
- Error Code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
- Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Error Code [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]
- Error Code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]
- Error Code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
- Error Code [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
- Error Code [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]
- Error Code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]
- Error Code [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]
- Error Code [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]
- Error Code [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]