We all know how our bosses appreciate our every little successful project, so why not appreciate them for once? Like us, they will also enjoy being recognized for the positive things they are doing. So, when the opportunity presents itself, we must show them gratitude by writing Thank You Letter To Boss, they will wholeheartedly welcome your gesture and cherish it.
Thank You Letter Template To Manager
Why must we send our boss a Thank you note?
There are plenty of reasons to send your boss a thank you note, maybe they did something amazing, maybe they gave a raise to everyone, or maybe they just simply deserve it.
Here are the reasons ~
- You can show your appreciation for their support, guidance and understanding
- They just gave you a raise?
- They provided you with an opportunity to grow
- For that advice they gave you
- Or simply for no reason, if they deserve it, they must get it.
Thank You Letter For Gift From Boss
Sample Thank You Letter To Boss For Support
Key contents of an ideal Thank you note ~
- Do not pack too much into your note, choose the things that you want to tell them and write them to the point. You have to be efficient with your words so that your boss will be able to read and absorb it, and your message will be received.
- Time is important, yours and his too. Your letter must not consume a lot of time to write and read, therefore keep it precise
- Be genuine and timely, no one wants to read a letter which is filled with fake appreciation and is a day or two late.
- Keep it professional only, he is your boss after all!!
Thank You Letter To Boss For Promotion
The letter ~
When it comes to accelerating your career growth, the most important person is your boss. So, when he does something that proves to be beneficial to you, be it an appraisal or pay hike, it is great practice to write a thank you letter to him.
Thank You Letter Format To Boss When Leaving
Specifics of the letter ~
- If your letter is going to be sent as a hard copy, write it on an A4 sheet.
- The note has to be short and to the point and must have a formal tone
- Remember to show your gratitude towards the company as well.
- Conclude the letter by writing about the hopes and aspirations for the future.
Thank You Letter To Mentor Boss
Here are some examples of the thank you notes ~
#1 Thank you, boss, for the promotion! I appreciate that my efforts in learning the [new skill] are being recognized. I appreciate that my team is also supporting me in every step.
#2 I am glad about the promotion and I would like to thank you and my team for such excellent support.
#3 I am excited about the promotion! I appreciate that you recognized my accomplishments by promoting me to [position name]. I look forward to working for the continued success of the company
Thank You Letter Template To Boss For Job Opportunity
Format Of Thank You Letter To Boss For Bonus
The format for the letter
Here is the chronological order that you ought to follow while writing a thank you letter to your boss ~
- You contact information including your name, address, city, zip code, phone number and email address.
- The date must be accurate on which you are writing the letter.
- The greeting/ salutation, usually these letters start with “Dear Mr. Ms. [Last Name]”
- The simple and focused body of the letter, with single spaces and leave spaces between the paragraphs.
- The standard format to write such type of letters is too plain fonts like Arial, Time New Roman with font size between 10 to 12 points
- While closing the letter, summarize your whole letter and thank you, boss, once again.
You must not focus much on what to write, but on how to write it. As this letter has to be read by your boss directly, you need to be sure about the grammar and spellings, you can even use a good grammar checking tool if you are not sure. ANd for the content, you can read the templates provided in the post to learn what things could be written in a thank you letter to the boss.
Like it? Share it!