The Art beginners always get stuck at drawing even pair of eyes for their characters on the sheet, this eye drawing tutorial is to help you get better.
When you are drawing a scene in which there are characters which are humans or human-like, you need to draw a proper pair of eyes on them, you can draw cartoon eyes or anime eyes for them. This tutorial covers simple human eyes and cartoon eyes for your practice.
How To Draw Eyes Step By Step
Things you will require:
- A sheet to draw
- Pencil (preferably HB)
Steps on How To Draw Eyes Easy
- Draw an outline and then draw a circle inside it
- Draw the pupil and a highlight (for shine in eyes). Draw the highlight first and then draw the pupil. Fill the pupil
- Draw Upper and Lower eyelid, and then work on your eyelashes. Start with small lines for the lashes
- Darken the outlines and then line the lashes, make the eyelashes dense.
- Add some depth to the eye, buy adding lines, light and dark, thin and thick
- Shade the eyes to make them look more realistic and pretty
How To Draw Eyes Cartoon
- Draw the guidelines, and add the shape of the eyes that you want. you can make the circular for a more cartoonish look
- Draw small circles inside the outline of the eye for shine, Pupil and Iris. Make sure to get them of proper size
- Add eyelashes to the eyes of your cartoon character and then add the brows of your desired shape
- Color them blue, green, gold whatever you want and you are done. Be careful while coloring, do not mix the colors
You can always try new combinations with the shape, size, and color of the eyes of your character, as everyone has different sets of eyes. You can try to make them Oval shaped, fish shaped, Big circular shape, leaf-shaped, and more. Cartoon characters have much more room for imagination. They can have any shape of eyes you want, they can even have triangular eyes. And can have sparkles in their eyes. So have fun with your art, be imaginative and keep drawing!
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the post, you can comment down and we will be happy to help.