All the creative people out there know how difficult it is to publish your work and share it with others. That is why starting a blog or a YouTube channel seems a pretty decent idea. When you handle either or both of these platforms perfectly, you can share your creativity to others without having to get it published. So, do you have a few decent YouTube Channel Ideas? If you do, I guess you should Start Your YouTube Channel to promote your creativity and talents in front of the world.
Let us see how we can create the YouTube channel from scratch.
How Do You Create A YouTube Channel
It is really easy to create a YouTube channel, and it gets easier when you already have a Google account. If you have a Google account already created, then you can directly go to the YouTube homepage and sign in. However, if you do not have a Google Account already, you will need to create it prior to starting the channel on YouTube.
Do you have a Google Account? Yes? you can skip the next section in which I will describe how you can create a Gmail account using your desktop. If you do not want your current Google account associated with your channel, you can create a new account for YouTube only.
After you have created your fresh new account on Google, you can easily create your own Channel on YouTube without any hassle.
- To create an account on Google, start with going to the Google homepage “Google.com”. Here I am working on Google Chrome.
- After that, you will have to click on the “Sign in” button in the corner.
- Once you have clicked the Sign in button, it will redirect you to the sign in page of Google. If you already have an account, you can enter your ID and password. But as you want to create a new account, you will have to click on the “Create Account” option at the bottom. It will ask you whether you want to create an account for yourself, or for your business. Select one.
- The next page will be where you can enter your details to sign up to Google. To go to the signup page directly, go here – Google Sign Up Page.
- Enter all your details and click on the “Next” button and you will be asked for some security questions. Follow all the steps and you will be able to successfully sign up to Google.
Now that you have a Google account, let us head to how you can start your YouTube channel.
Create A YouTube Channel Account
There are many reasons to create a YouTube channel. You might want to share your creativity with the world, you or your friends have made a video about something that you discovered while on a trip and you want to share it with others, or you just want to share the daily activities of your dog.
Whatever might your reason be, when you create a channel you must carefully read all the terms and policies of YouTube to avoid any claims later.
How To Make A YouTube Channel
- Start with going to the YouTube homepage. For that, either type “YouTube.com” in the address bar or click on the Google apps menu next to your Google Account picture. Select the option for YouTube from the menu.
- Once you are on your YouTube homepage, go to your profile by clicking on your profile image in the top-right corner.
- Click on “Your Channel” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted for the confirmation for your choice of Google Account. Here you can enter your full name, or any other name that you want to give to your channel. Once you have read the “YouTube’s Terms of Service” you can click on the “Create Channel” button.
- Your channel will be successfully created and you will be able to manage your videos, channels, subscriptions, and more from YouTube’s creator studio.
Don’t forget to personalize your channel by adding elements like Youtube Channel Banner, channel art, and external links to your social media platforms.
The process of creating the YouTube account is similar for your smartphone. On your smartphone(if you have an Android one at least), you can directly go to the Youtube application to create your channel.
What is your big idea?