If you are looking for tracking your shipment from a Shipper you can use your tracking number to find the shipping information.
Where can I find my tracking number?
Depending on how you arranged the shipment, you can find it in one of 5 ways.
- If you have an account with South African Post Office, you will find the information in your account info section.
- An email confirmation from South African Post Office will contain your tracking number.
- If you used a 3rd party platform, you can find your tracking number on your account with that website or app.
- An email from the 3rd party platform should contain your shipping confirmation info.
- Your physical shipping receipt will contain your tracking number.