If you’re having trouble forwarding text messages on your iPhone and want to know how to forward a text on iPhone? congratulations! You’ve come to the correct location.
- Instead of sending the same text message to many individuals, you may send it via your iPhone’s native forwarding and copy and paste features instead of repeatedly typing it out.
- The ability to forward text messages from your iPhone is a fantastic method to send the same message to many people without creating a group chat.
- If you prefer to send the text via a different program, you may do so by pasting it into another app.
Another Interesting Read: How To Clean Retainers: Tips And Tricks
Screenshots May Not Always Be Enough
There are two distinct methods to send the same message to many individuals without creating a group chat in the Messages app on iPhone.
The ability to forward an incoming SMS message is one of the most common functions available on all smartphones. The first way to utilize this feature is to press and hold a specific message. Second, you may use copy and paste by doing the same thing.
Here’s how to send a message in both directions.
How to Forward a Message on an iPhone with the Forwarding Feature
1. To forward a message on an iPhone, first open Messages from your home screen.
2. Forward a text to the first person you want to send it to, or find a message that you’d like to forward by searching for it.
3. After you’ve sent it, press and hold the message bubble that contains it.
4. When you tap “More…” in the sharing panel, a pop-up menu will appear and offer you the choice of “Copy” or “More…” — choose “More…”.
5. On a smartphone, touch the icon of an arrow pointing to the right at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This is where you’ll find your forwarding option.
6. In the message area of a new message thread, you may include your intended message. To forward a message to a contact, phone number, or email address, enter the name of the person, along with their phone number or email address.
7. Send it with a quick double-tap of the button.
How To Use Copy And Paste To Send A Message On An iPhone
1. From the home screen of your iPhone, tap the camera icon to take a photo and create a new blank document.
2. Look for the phrase you wish to obtain and then paste it into a separate text document.
3. When you receive a text message from someone who has blocked your number, press and hold the text message until you see the black pop-up menu.
4. Select the option “Copy” and tap the button — your message has now been copied to the clipboard of your iPhone.
5. To do this, go to the Contacts screen and tap the New Message button. Select a contact to send a copied text message to in the resulting new message thread.
6. Double-tap the text area in the thread’s body.
7. Tap “Paste.”
8. Press send.
When you copy and paste a message, it will stay on your clipboard until you paste something different — so you can send the copied message to various people without having to go back to the original one.
You may also copy a message from your Messages app and paste it into other applications that allow you to type, such as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
If you’ve linked your iPhone and iPad, for example, and have Handoff switched on, you can duplicate a message on your iPhone and paste it on your iPad.
Forward Multiple Texts at Once on your iPhone
To forward text messages, you may always copy them one by one and paste them into a new conversation, but if you need to send numerous text messages, follow these instructions:
iPhone Text Message Forwarding Feature
- Open the Messages app and tap into the conversation you’d want to send along.
- Select the More option after pressing and holding on to any of the individual messages.
- Select the emails you wish to send.
- Touch the arrow at the bottom right to see all of your selections for sending messages.
How To Forward Multiple Messages On An iPhone Using Copy And Paste
- Messages from your iPhone’s home screen may be used to send a message.
- Find the message you want to get.
- Press and hold the text message until you see the black pop-up menu.
- The message is now stored in your iPhone’s clipboard. Tap “Copy” — the message has now been copied to your iPhone’s clipboard.
- Click “Preset” on the top left corner and select a contact from your address book. Then, create a new message thread and select a person to receive the copied text message.
- Double-tap the text box in the posting section of your thread.
- Tap “Paste.”
How Do I Send Text Messages From My iPhone To A Samsung Phone?
How to Send and Receive Texts with iSMS2droid on an Android Device
Locate the backup file after backing up your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
Install iSMS2droid on your Android phone and open the program. Select Import Messages from the menu, then tap OK when prompted to install iSMS2droid. …
Start the process.
You’re good to go!
Is it Possible to Forward iMessages on Android?
Is it possible to send an iMessage to an Android device? Yes, text messaging (also known as SMS) is a method of sending messages from an iPhone to an Android and vice versa. Any other phone or gadget on the market may deliver SMS text messages to Android phones.
How Do I Get My Text Messages From My iPhone Sent To My Email Automatically?
Forward your text messages
Open the Voice app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap Menu at the top left to access the menu.
In Messages, make sure the forwarding you want is switched on:
Communicate with linked numbers via text messages
Tap next to the linked number and check the box.
Text messages sent to your email address are forwarded by default.
So, you got plenty of ways to forward your iPhone messages. Next time you have any queries regarding forwarding messages, you know where to go!
You Might Also Like: