Every person has desires of having pink lips, it not only improves the appearance but also shows that your lips are healthy. Chapped lips are unsightly, unhealthy and even cause bleeding. Dark pigmented lips are a concern of many, but simple homemade remedies can help you achieve the lips of your dreams, soft and plump. Many people think about How To Make Lips Pink, but they don’t know how to do that.
Naturally rosy lips are appealing – this is a fact, they not only make you look good but also show that you take care of yourself. It does not matter whether you are a man or a woman, having healthy and soft lips is desired by everyone.
Ways To Get Pink Lips Naturally In A Week
Causes of lips turning dark ~
Some of the main causes of your lips turning dark may include –
- Sun exposure
- Allergic Reaction
- Use of low-quality cosmetics
- Chewing tobacco
- High caffeine intake
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Dehydration, Keeping lips dry for prolonged times.
- Lifestyle habits
- Consistent use of lip Cosmetics or products
- Melasma or Hyperpigmentation
- Prolonged exposure to the sun rays
- Consumption of caffeine and hot beverages
It could be due to any reason, but if you have dark lips, you can treat them; and with time you will be able to achieve the results of your choice. All you need is to follow a proper lifestyle, use a sun protection cream, and use home remedies to treat your lips regularly.
Get Pink Lips Fast Permanently
What are some skin care tips for your lips?
As we know that lips have the most sensitive skin, that is why we need to take care of them more carefully. What you can do is that clean them regularly and use a good quality lip balm.
- Exfoliate with a toothbrush – The easiest and safest method to lean your lips is to use a toothbrush. Apply some petroleum jelly on your lips and gently exfoliate with your toothbrush. This will get rid of any dead skin and will improve the blood circulation.
- Homemade scrub – For exfoliating your lips you can try some homemade scrubs, which we will be discussing later in the post. Just massage the scrub on your lips for 30 seconds to 1 minute, and rinse it off with warm water.
- Moisturizing is essential – The main cause of flaky lips is the lack of moisture in them, so to avoid this you must remember to apply an ample amount of lip balm after cleaning them, daily. To avoid sun exposure, you can try the lip balm with SPF for protection from UV rays. If you have any kind of allergy, use coconut oil instead of lip balm.
Pro Tip ~ For better results, always remember to take off your make up before going to bed, and clean your skin properly and apply moisturizers. This will ensure that your skin will not become dry or discolored.
How To Get Pink Lips Overnight
Here is a video to help you out, continue reading for the homemade remedies –
Method To Get Pink Lips Fast Home Remedies
#1 Honey – Sugar Scrub
This scrub is very gentle and suitable for all skin types. People with sensitive skin can benefit the most from this scrub.
- Add one teaspoon of brown sugar in a small bowl
- Add one teaspoon of honey
- Mix them together
Apply this scrub all over your lips and massage gently for about 1 minute and rinse of with plain water.
Repeat this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for better results.
#2 Pomegranate and Milk
Pomegranate is proven to lighten the pigmented lips. It prevents the production of melanin A and also acts as sunblock for your skin.
- Take some pomegranate seed and grind them
- Mix the ground seed with some milk cream
- Apply this mix like a pack, leave it for 15 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water
Repeat this daily for a month continuously, you will be able to see visible results.
#3 Raspberries, Aloe Vera, and Organic Honey
We all know that berries contain vital mineral and vitamins, these minerals and vitamins are essential for keeping your lips healthy and vibrant.
- Take equal portions of all the three ingredients in a bowl
- Blend them well to make a thick paste
- Apply this mix on your lips and gently massage
- This has to be left for 20 minutes and then washed off with cold water
#4 Lemon and Almond Oil
Lemon, as we all know, is a natural bleach and is a wonderful skin lightening agent. It is an effective way to undo the sun damage on your skin and eventually lightening your lips.
- Squeeze half a lemon into a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond oil into it and mix well
- Apply this solution on your lips and give a gentle massage
- Leave it on overnight
Repeat this process every night for 3 to 4 weeks to see significant changes.
If you liked this post, then do share with your friends to help them get those pink lips too.