Looking to get a better and Healthy Lifestyle, you have to work for it. There are many healthy lifestyle benefits that will surely improve your overall personality and functionality. Are you ready to improve your life?
With the increasing competition and hunger for earning hard cash, people are forgetting about their health and lifestyle. Many do realize it and want to do something about it, but they never get the motivation nor the time to be able to take care of themselves. If you too are looking for a lifestyle flip, then you are at the right place. This article will be pointing out some really good ways that can make a huge difference in your daily life without you doing much.
Before we begin with the steps and plans to change your routine, you must be prepared for it. Like any other project, this too needs proper planning, scheduling, decision making, and getting your stuff together. You can not just dive in headfirst with no plans and goals and expect to get the desired results.
How to prepare yourself for a healthy lifestyle:
The first step would be to make a goal. What kind of change do you want to see in your lifestyle? Do you want just to be physically healthy, or do you want to cleanse your soul as well? If you are going for a physically fit body, then you can read my article on how to lose weight and can easily reduce those extra pounds from your body. For those who want a healthy body and mind, can continue reading.
Next step – Go see your doctor. It is an important step, you would want to know your starting point. Get your body checked by the doctor and consult with them if you need any medication and can follow diets and exercise routines or not.
Also, start a journal. Write your initial measurements on the first page – your weight, body measurements like waist size. Also, check your BMI so that you know where you started from. The journal can be used to keep a record of your progress.
Maintaining A Healthy Lifestyle
There are three ways in which you can maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can make changes in your daily routine and start eating healthy. Exercising daily is also a habit that you must start right away if you want to improve your health. Actually, they all are linked together. The healthy lifestyle plan that you choose to change your daily routine will always pay off in the long run.
There are many factors on which being healthy depends on. It includes genetics, your eating habits, daily routine, lifestyle choices. Only one of these is what you can’t control, that is your genes. If you want to feel more active and healthy then you need to work on the rest of the factors. Eat healthily, discard any toxic habits, and add exercise in your daily schedule.
As I said, it is not difficult to maintain your health. But, it can be made hard to do if you are not ready. Motivate yourself to get up and change for good.
Eat Healthy To Live Healthy
The first and in my opinion the best way by which a person can remove any toxins from their body. We all know our body is capable of removing anything that doesn’t belong in there, be it viruses, toxins, or fat. But if we keep on adding junk on a daily basis and don’t give our body to process and digest it, then obviously it is not going to get cleaned ever. So, eating healthy and incorporating detoxing things to your diet will make a ton of impact.
1. A balanced diet is always recommended by everyone. All the dieticians, doctors, and diet-planner recommend you to eat high-fiber food which has healthy fat and low-sugar. Creating a diet chart will surely help. You can take help from a professional dietician so that you wouldn’t get anything wrong.
2. A high-protein, high-fiber breakfast is a must in the morning, preferably early. Lunch should be a little light and must include a lot of vegetables. Most people recommend to have a light dinner, and that too a little early so that you get at least two-hour gap before you sleep.
3. Always use fresh fruits and vegetables. Frozen or things that are old must be avoided as they might be rotten. Also, they taste better – always.
4. Consumption of packaged and processed food should be avoided or limited as they are not good for food. Instead, make your own food at home with fresh ingredients. The food not only tastes better but also packs with all the healthy nutrients that your body needs.
5. Count the calories that you intake, and watch the portion size that you eat. If you intake a limited amount of food – only the amount that your body needs – then you are definitely going to feel the difference. You will not feel bloated, and you will be able to cut those extra pounds that you want to get rid of.
6. If you feel snack-y, instead of opening a packet of potato chips snack on nuts, seeds, and legumes. They are healthy, tasty, and packed with all the nutrients that your body requires.
7. This is the most important tip – drink up an adequate amount of fluids. And I am not talking about alcohol and a can of cola, fill up with vegetable juice, lemon water, or just plain water. It is recommended to drink 4-5 liters of water a day. It helps remove any toxins in your body and keeps your body hydrated.
Exercise To Be Healthy
Do you always feel lazy or just don’t have a will to get up from bed in the morning? It might be because of all the stress built up in your body. For a healthy body and mind working out is necessary. There are many benefits of exercising everyday. It makes you happy, get rid of extra fat, and improves your overall health.
1. Exercising for at least 30-45 minutes a day four to five times a week is recommended for a healthy body. It is not compulsory to choose any one kind of workout plan. You can do whatever you feel comfortable with. There are many options to choose from, you can join a gym, or go for cardio, or just go for a walk daily in the morning in your nearby park. Exercising can have a positive impact on both your body and brain, thus improving your focus and mood.
2. If you have never worked out before, you must not jump into it without any preparations first. Start small – by exercising one or two times a week. And don’t try to over-work your body, it is okay to begin with small sessions. Increase the timing and sessions gradually – baby steps at a time.
3. If you think you would need help, enroll in a gym or contact a fitness trainer. They know how to work on every body type and can surely help you make a plan to have a fit and healthy body with time. Follow the routine with dedication and you will surely get the results you want.
How To Change Your Daily Routine For A Healthy Lifestyle
You can not deny that your daily routine has a huge impact on your health. The way you sleep, your sleeping schedule, office timings, vacations – everything affects your health. If you compare the health of someone who works a night shift with the one who works day shift you will see that the person with day shift has better health. That is because his sleeping schedule is good, he does his lunch on time and gets to have some time for get-togethers.
If you do want to have a better lifestyle, you got to change your daily routine and habits. Start sleeping early, waking early, having breakfast, and other stuff – you will definitely see changes, even without doing exercises and dieting.
1. Get more sleep. Sleeping for 2-3 hours every 24 hours is not sleeping, it is just a nap. You need to have at least an eight-hour sleep to have a fully rested body. It might be that you don’t have enough time to get your work done, or you work double shifts, but you got to have enough sleep to get your body rested. Only when your body is fully rested, you will be able to perform better.
2. Maintain your daily stress by doing yoga and meditation. It is the best therapy for your mind and body, it can also be counted as working out.
3. Give up any toxic habits like drinking or smoking. It is neither good for your body, nor for your brain. It might be difficult to cut down a habit in the beginning, but with some hard work and help, you can do it. If it is hard for you to quit on your own, you can join therapy or look for self-help groups.
4. Have you heard the saying “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”? It is actually true. That is why you must go out more, meet with people, have fun once a while. Your work might be important but your health is more important. Try to get at least a day off in a week for yourself, to work on your core and have some fun.
5. Travel to places you love or have never been to before. It will bring you joy and you will get to know the world better. You will get to know the environment outside of your work. You can plan family trips or trips with your friends or just go on your once a full-moon.
6. Start working on your passion. Your 9 to 5 job surely pays the bills but your passion will satisfy the hunger of your heart. You can also work on your hobbies. Write or paint or do whatever you love the most.
Living healthy is not all about eating healthy and exercising – it is about having your peace. Enjoying the days with your loved ones is being healthy. A healthy lifestyle starts with a healthy mind, so start working on it.
I hope you liked these tips, if you did, don’t forget to share with your friends and spread the word.